Creating a successful business often includes the need for a business phone system. There are many business phone systems available. The Nextiva business phone systems focus on VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) services. VoIP, in a nutshell, is the technology that makes it possible to send and receive telephone calls via the Internet or an internet protocol. In addition to business phone systems with VoIP service, Nextiva provides virtual fax lines and PBX trunk lines for SIP trunking. Let’s take a look at the Nextiva business VoIP benefits and features included in Nextiva Office:
- Toll free or local number – choose a local or toll free number for your business, multiple numbers for a multi-city appearance, or a combination of local and toll free numbers for maximum flexibility.
- Voicemail to email - combine voicemail and email for maximum functionality. Have your voicemail messages sent directly to your email inbox where you easily listen to the message, delete the message, or forward it to another person.
- Auto-attendant – your callers will be greeted by the auto-attendant with a friendly greeting, such as Thank you for calling “My Business”, please press 1 for sales, 2 for support, etc… The auto-attendant will then direct the call wherever you designate for the specific option chosen by the caller.
- Internet fax - with Nextiva Office your business will have a free vFAX (virtual fax) account that will allow you to send and receive faxes from your computer.
- Dial-by-name directory – allow customers the option to select a specific extension by being auto-prompted by the attendant to enter either a first or last name of the specific employee they are trying to reach.
- Advanced call routing – to ensure that you never miss a call you will have the option of having your calls forwarded to your choice of multiple targets, such as a cell phone, business phone, or even your home phone.
- On-hold music – upload your own custom hold music, custom marketing message, special offer, or notification to be played to your customers if/when they are placed on hold. WAV format is used for these messages.
- Number portability – if you already have a business phone number and are worried about losing that number when you switch to the Nextiva business VoIP phone systems, worry no more. Nextiva provides number porting that will allow you to easily port your number from your current phone provider to the Nextiva business phone system. Talk to the dedicated porting department for more information.
- Holiday & after hours special greetings – record custom greetings to be played for any number of special circumstances.
- Virtual PBX – create a virtual directory for incoming callers to navigate your business. Callers can select appropriate actions to reach a specific extension or department.
- Web portal interface – manage all the options of your IP phone system from a web page. A simple way to edit options and settings for your voicemail, call history, profile scheduler, and all offer features of your phone system.
- Mobile phone integration – connect your voicemail from your mobile carrier to take full advantage of the advanced features offered by Nextiva’s business phone systems.
As you can see, the Nextiva VoIP phone system and Nextiva services will provide your business with all the benefits and features you need for a professional business phone system. Voice over IP is a simple, cost-effective phone solution for many businesses, whether you are large business corporation or a small business just getting started. In our review of the best VoIP providers, we feel that Nextiva provides the best service and value. Nextiva backs all their telephone plans with a 30 day money back guarantee. Visit the Netiva site today for complete details.